Saturday, February 13, 2016

Photoshoot Collaboration- Love, Sweet Love!



If you can't tell by now, I am definitely talking about Valentine's Day today. Juan and I started a tradition of going to get massages every year. We love massages. It is so nice to just step away from everything and be able to relax. My recommendation is the Orem Center for Massage. They have the option to get a massage from an apprentice which gives you a chance to get a massage for a great price. Check them out if you are in Utah County!


 

 

This year was extra special. Juan and I were able to collaborate with some amazing people to do a Valentine's date photo-shoot. We had so much fun having little treats and playing in the snow together. Kelsie Keller: make-up, Jessica Fullmer: hair, Hillary Brown: photography, Jason Bartholomew: flowers, and Janay Marie made the gown and skirt I wore. Make sure to go follow their Instagram accounts because they all are amazing! (find them tagged on my Insta pics!)




Juan and I had an amazing Valentine's Day that we were able to celebrate all week long. I love celebrating holidays and Juan is nice enough to celebrate with me. I honestly don't know how I got so lucky. He opens my doors, takes me on shopping sprees, makes me dinner all of the time, treats me like a queen, and pushes me to become the best version of myself.

Enjoy the pictures from the shoot and don't forget to follow all these peeps on Instagram because they are so talented!

 


 


 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment