Monday, February 29, 2016

Happy Leap Day!



Hooray for fun days like today! I know I am not the only one who hates tugging at my clothing to make sure it lays right! I kid you not, SheTravled makes it so I don't ever have to pull or tug to keep the clothing down! I don't have to worry about anything riding up and I can always feel classy, chic and confident.


They are having a ton of sales right now so go follow them on Instagram! (Find them tagged in my Insta pics). They also just released a new line so make sure to check that out! 


For my Utah friends... If you are looking for a photographer look no further! Makenzie Jamias is your girl! She takes all kinds of pictures! Seriously the best photographer ever! (Find her tagged in my Insta pics).


Find the top here for only $21.00!---->shetraveled.com


Find the skirt here for only $28.00!---->shetraveled.com


Check out Makenzie's photography page here ---->makenziejamias.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment