Wednesday, December 14, 2016

What she REALLY wants for Christmas!

Christmas shopping can be tough. So I have come up with a few things to help make your last little bit of shopping easier. Every lady can never have enough clothes in her closet so I have some great items from a few places to add to your Christmas list.

The first place is the one and only Shabby Apple! They always have the cutest dresses and they have created an amazing brand.




If you are looking for that perfect holiday dress stop right now! I found it. It is cute and different. My goal is to never worry about having the same clothes as someone else so this dress takes the prize because it is unique and adorable. The best part, they are offering 30% off of everything with the code CHRISTMAS2016.


The Nest Boutique is great not only for all my Utah locals but for all of my online shopping addicts too. They not only have clothes but home goods too.



Let's talk about these amazing booties... I LOVE THEM! First, they are adorable and second, I did not even have to break them in. They fit great and don't hurt or rub blisters.


The long cardi is a closet staple. This one feels like a fleece blanket. When I first tried it on I could not believe how soft it was. I am still amazed.



I love Fancy Frills Boutique! They are always having great deals whether it's through their own site or through Jane.com. Follow their Instagram so you can be the first to know!



The pink jacket is to die for! It is so comfy and keeps me warm. It goes with almost anything! Definitely a closet must.



The plaid top is so unique I love the fraying at the ends. The material is very soft so it makes it one of my go to tops!


I hope you all find Christmas shopping a little bit easier this year. Stay tuned for what HE really wants for Christmas!

xoxo-Kels

No comments:

Post a Comment