Friday, March 4, 2016

Hello Audrey!




I have never been a big fan of winter! I think the snow is completely miserable and I plan to either travel for the winter or to live somewhere warm when I grow up haha! But, these pictures might be changing my mind! Seriously though, check them out!


I have already received a lot of questions as to where this skirt is from. I am super excited to tell you that a new shop called Hello Audrey has just opened! They have the cutest things! Go check them out and buy this skirt for only $38.00  ----> shophelloaudrey.com


This top is one of my favorites.  It is super comfy, but looks elegant and classy. You can also find it for an amazing deal here ---->romwe.com

And you can find similar shoes here ---->amazon.com


Having long thick hair definitely has its benefits! Braids, gorgeous braids and more fabulous braids! The hairstylist for the shoot was my sister Jessica! She is so talented with hair and makeup so make sure to follow her hair Instagram! She will be tagged in my pics or look her up @norskpike_hair


Next lets talk about the fabulous photographer Aubrey! She makes you feel so comfortable behind the camera! She does an amazing job and does all different kinds of photography so be sure to check her out here----> www.aubrey.photography/












No comments:

Post a Comment