Saturday, November 7, 2015

All things Kate


I have an obsession with Kate Spade. It is to the point that if I am having a hard day or something similar to that Juan will have me pick something on my Kate Spade wish list and then when we have the chance to visit my family we will go get those items. It always makes everything better haha!


We have nicknames for almost everyone of my Kate Spade items. (Juan was actually the one who started it to help keep things straight.) You will notice that almost all of my bags are Kate Spade. I am a firm believer that you can never go wrong with Kate.


Today I am wearing a lovely Kate Spade shift dress, watch and purse. This purse gained the nickname of Baby Kate. Find similar here>>> katespade.com


These fabulous shoes are Chinese Laundry through Nordstrom. Find similar here >>>chineselaundry.com/ or shop.nordstrom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment